Senior Business Analyst - Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Hoboken, nj ref
send resume and answers if a fit
1.) What is your Full Legal Name?
2.) Have you applied for MMC in last 6 Months? If yes please provide the details.
3.) What is your work Authorization Status?
4.) What is your availability date to join?
5.) What is your current home location with zip code?
6.) What is your desired hourly pay rate?
7.) Please provide date of birth in MMDD format (Month and Date only)
8.) Please share the link to your candidate's LinkedIn profile
Experience level: Mid-senior Experience required: 7 Years Education level: Bachelor’s degree Job function: Information Technology Industry: Financial Services Pay rate : View hourly payrate Total position: 1 Relocation assistance: No Visa : Only US citizens and Greencard holders
• 7+ years of experience as a full time business analyst in a financial or software product environment; including 2 years in senior staff and/or leadership role
• Mastery or significant expertise in a field relevant to financial systems (i.e. Oracle Financials, Enterprise Performance Management, Business Intelligence, Financial Accounting)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including exposure to MS Project and Visio
• Extensive experience of the full software development life cycle
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively; verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent analytical skills – able to analyze and solve problems. Ability to accurately identify, document and recommend solutions to complex business problems.
• Excellent research and information gathering skills.
• Innovative – seeks out innovative solutions and champions continuous improvement.
• Initiative – takes independent action and goes beyond what the job or situation requires.
• Prioritization – ability to organize deliverables in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified timeframe.
• Results oriented – strives to achieve high levels of individual and organizational performance.
• Ability to work in a distributed team environment.
Scope of Role
• Perform analysis and functional configuration of Oracle EBS modules esp. TCA (Trading Community Architecture), OAP (Oracle Payables), CM (Cash Management) & Financials Accounting Hub (FAH)
• Gather requirements and document business processes related to core TCA (Vendors), OAP (Banks, Cash Management, Payables) & FAH functions (accounting, reporting, month end close, journal adjustments, etc.)
• Educate team members and other colleagues on TCA, OAP & FAH functionality
• Develop and execute test plans
• Document business processes and technical designs
• Support System conversions, upgrades, enhancements
• Lead and mentor junior team members
Required Skills (Soft & Technical)
• Implementation experience with Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) esp. TCA, OAP & FAH
• Good Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) core functionality in Release 12 (GL, AP, AR)
• Knowledge of US GAAP or international accounting standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Full Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) project experience
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to work in a distributed team environment